Клуб любителей автомобиля

ГАЗ -3102
Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа Текущее время: Чт мар 28, 2024 11:42

Начать новую тему Ответить на тему  [ Сообщений: 300 ]  На страницу 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  След.
Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: Hello from TEXAS
СообщениеДобавлено: Пт дек 31, 2010 22:57 
Младший
Благодарил (а): 0 раз.
av8or1 очень крутav8or1 очень крут
Hi (privet)-

First, hello to all of you in this forum. Although I am not Russian, I hope you will allow me to join you. My name is Jerry. I live in Austin, TEXAS, USA. I have travelled to your country (Russia) and to Ukraine and to Belarus in the past. Somewhere along the way, I decided that I very much liked the Volga 3110 series of vehicles. Last year I decided to import one into America. However, due to our country's restrictions on the importation of foreign vehicles, I could not bring a GAZ 3110 to the USA. By contrast, if I could find a vehicle that was 25 years or older, I could bring that here without a problem. I conducted a search. In the end I purchased and imported a 1983 Volga GAZ 3102 from Russia. So far as I can tell, this is the first and only 3102 in all of North America. My Volga arrived in February 2010 and I have been the proud owner ever since.

This year I did some minor repair on my 3102 so that it would pass our TEXAS inspection procedure. Now it is a fully titled and registered vehicle. On Sunday I will drive it to its first car show. After that I will begin some restoration work. I haven't decided just how far I will go with the restoration, but one thing is for certain: I will need to add an air conditioner because the weather is very hot here during the summer. Driving a car without an air conditioner here is like sitting in a sauna for a few hours. Anyway, when searching the Internet for the installation of an air conditioner, I found this forum. There is a thread regarding how someone did this on their 3102. Some time has passed since I first read this thread, and now I decided to join your forum myself. I can speak some Russian and can read a little bit. However I hope that you can understand me anyway. Again, I hope you will welcome an American! :ag:

Attached are some pictures of my 1983 Volga GAZ 3102.

Best regards and Happy New Year!

Jerry

Привет! (privet)

В первую очередь хочу поприветствовать всех.
Несмотря на то, что я иностранец, надеюсь, что Вы позволите мне присоединиться к Вашему сообществу. Меня зовут Джерри, я живу в Техасе, город Остин, США. В своё время я по оказии путешествовал по Украине и Беларуси, заскочил и в Россию. Там мне очень понравилась Волга 3110, и в прошлом году я загорелся идеей импортировать такой автомобиль в Америку. К сожалению, ввиду ограничений на импорт в нашей стране, я вынужден был отказаться от этой идеи. Мне нужен был автомобиль не моложе 25 лет. В конечном итоге я нашёл ГАЗ-3102 1983 года выпуска. Его мне доставили прямо из России. Должен заметить, что это первая и единственная такая Волга в Северной Америке. Моя Волга была доставлена в феврале 2010 года, с тех пор я гордый владелец автомобиля этой марки.

В этом году я слегка перетряхнул машину, с целью прохождения ТО в Техасе. Теперь я официально получил номера и зарегистрировал её. В воскресенье повезу её на первую автовыставку, а потом приступлю к лёгкой доработке и реставрации. Не знаю, насколько я далеко зайду, но одно могу сказать точно: Мне нужен кондиционер, потому что у нас жарко, и езда без кондиционера сравнима с парой-тройкой часов хорошей бани. Пока искал в интернете информацию об установке кондиционера – наткнулся на этот форум. На нём есть тема про установку кондиционера в машину, у которой его не было в стандартной комплектации. Со временем, прочитав интересующую тему, я решил влиться в Ваши ряды. Немного знаю Русский язык – могу немного говорить и читать со словарём. Надеюсь, что Вы сможете понять мои сообщения. Опять же, надеюсь, что Вы примете в свои ряды американца.

Приложил несколько фотографий моей 3102 1983 года выпуска.

С наилучшими пожеланиями, и – с Новым годом!

Джерри.

Вложение:
Комментарий к файлу: My 3102 in Russia before I purchased it Моя 02 в России до того как я её купил.

Вложение:
Комментарий к файлу: My 3102 in my garage in TEXAS Моя 02 в гараже в Техасе.

Вложение:
Комментарий к файлу: From inside my garage Моя 02 в том же гараже (фото изнутри)

Вложение:
Комментарий к файлу: My Toyota 4x4 says hello to the new member of our family Знакомство с полноприводным членом автопарка.

1985 Mazda RX7 GSL-SE (stock)
1985 Mazda RX7 GSL-SE (not stock)
1985 Mazda RX7 GSL-SE (parts car)
1992 Toyota 4x4 (325,000 miles and still kickin)
2000 F350 XLT SD 7.3L PSTD DRW CC LB 4x4 6SPD

Последний раз редактировалось Quant Вс июн 23, 2013 22:57, всего редактировалось 7 раз(а).
Добавлен перевод by Alcogoller

Заголовок сообщения: Re: Hello from TEXAS
СообщениеДобавлено: Сб янв 01, 2011 01:51 
Младший
форкамовод (1)
LMichael крут
I welcome you. :bt:
Vehicle - super! :ay:

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб янв 01, 2011 04:50 
старшой лт
Финансовая поддержка сайта (1) форкамовод (1) Заслуги перед сайтом. (1) Технический эксперт (1)
Яйца пользователя lexx самые крутые в ТехасссссеЯйца пользователя lexx самые крутые в ТехасссссеЯйца пользователя lexx самые крутые в ТехасссссеЯйца пользователя lexx самые крутые в ТехасссссеЯйца пользователя lexx самые крутые в ТехасссссеЯйца пользователя lexx самые крутые в ТехасссссеЯйца пользователя lexx самые крутые в ТехасссссеЯйца пользователя lexx самые крутые в ТехасссссеЯйца пользователя lexx самые крутые в ТехасссссеЯйца пользователя lexx самые крутые в Техасссссе
Welcome! Happy New year! Our club is international now, and we are proud of it :)

The car looks great for '83! Was some tuning as front emblem from Gaz-21 and rear emblem from Gaz-13 there at the time you purchased the car or is it your idea to install? As far as I see, the interior is from the later model? And what is the engine? Is it the original 12-valve prechamber one or is there another one more common installed?

By the way, there is at least one more Volga owner in The USA, but he owns GAZ-21 and lives in New York. He is our ex-compatriot :) It may be useful for you to talk to him, here's his topic: http://gaz21.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=24419

I forgot to ask, what does your nickname mean, if it's not a secret :)

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб янв 01, 2011 05:33 
Младший
Thank you to LMichael and lexx for the welcome, I appreciate it.

Thank you also for the compliments on my Volga. To answer your questions, all modifications that you see were done by the previous owners, who are Russian. The only work I have done to my 3102 so far is to repair the parking brake (it was not working when I received the car), replace the drums, shoes, springs and one tire that had gone bad. It would be great to find the GAZ emblem that goes with the rear seagull wings on the trunk lid like on the Chaika GAZ-13 and also place that on the trunk of my 3102. However I suspect that this emblem would be difficult to find. I might even remove those wings in the rear and go back to the original styling. We'll see. I will decide this during the upcoming modification/restoration work. Speaking of that work, I have seen all of the pictures from the work of LMichael in Kiev. Thank you for that! If folk in this forum are interested, I will post similar pictures as I complete work on my 3102.

Yes you are correct about the interior, good eye! It is from a 3110. I will post a picture of it for you now. One thing that I would also like to do is to add an original style 3102 dash. I would keep the current one as well. The engine is the original 402 series, 4 cylinder, 3 barrell carburetor style engine setup. It is original to the car and is from 1983. I will post a picture of that as well for you.

Yes, I know Dmitry in New York. He seems like a nice man. His M21 is in very good condition! Please note that when I said that I had the only Volga in all of North America, what I was saying is that I have the only 3102 in North America. I conducted two weeks of research earlier in the year (Internet, museums) and could not find another 3102. So it is this specific model that there appears to only be one of, the 3102, not Volgas in general. There are many Russian cars in the USA to include Volgas, Ladas, etc.

My username? Sure, it is not a secret. I am an engineer by profession. However I am also a pilot. So the username spells "aviator" in English, which refers to someone who flies aircraft. However "aviator" is almost always taken on websites where usernames and passwords are created, so I use av8or1, as it is usually available and is distinct. And if you pronounce it aloud in English, it sounds the same as "aviator."

I will also post pictures from the car show this Sunday. This will be the first time that I put my 3102 on display in the USA.

Happy New Year!

Jerry

Спасибо товарищам LMichael и lexx за тёплый приём, было очень приятно.
Также спасибо всем за добрые слова о моей машине. Чтобы сразу ответить на Ваши вопросы: все изменения (тюнинг) были сделаны до меня, ещё Русскими владельцами данного автомобиля. Мне, конечно, тоже пришлось немного поработать – починил ручник (когда получил в порту машину, ручник не работал), поменял задние тормоза (барабаны), колодки, рессоры, и одну «мёртвую» покрышку. Хотелось бы найти ещё значок ГАЗа, который шёл в комплекте с «крыльями чайки» на багажник, такой же как на ГАЗ-13. Хотя мне кажется, что найти такой значок будет очень не просто. Посмотрим, возможно, я уберу эти «крылья» с багажника и вернусь к оригинальному стилю машины. Решу в процессе реставрации и доработки машины. Кстати о реставрации – изучил все фотографии, предоставленные LMichael из Киева, они очень помогли, большое спасибо!
Если коллег по форуму заинтересует, я выложу сходный фото-отчёт, когда закончу делать мою Волгу.

Вы наблюдательны и на все 100% правы насчёт салона. Он действительно от 3110, специально для Вас выкладываю фотографии. Единственное что хотел бы изменить – добавить оригинальные приборы от 3102 тех лет. (сорри, я не совсем понимаю что хочет автор – поменять торпеду на «квадратную» или просто приборы вкорячить в эту).
Ну, в любом случае у меня остается эта торпеда, которая меня вполне устраивает.
Двигатель родной с 1983 года – ЗМЗ402, карбюраторный (4 цилиндра). Добавляю и его фотографии.

Да, я знаю Дмитрия из Нью-Йорка, очень приятный человек. Его Газ 21 в отличном состоянии! Заметьте, когда я написал, что у меня единственная Волга в северной Америке – я имел в виду именно 3102. В своё время я потратил не меньше двух недель на поиски по интернету и музеям, и не нашёл ни одной 3102 на нашем континенте. Так что просто недостаток взаимопонимания возник – Волга именно этой модели в Северной Америке действительно одна. А так – в нашей стране много Русских машин, включая Волги, Лады и прочие.

Происхождение моего никнейма не секрет. По образованию я инженер, но при этом я ещё и пилот. Поэтому мой ник произносится по английски как «авиэйтор» (авиатор), а это связано с любым человеком, который управляет самолётом. Но просто «aviator» как правило уже занят на разных форумах в многочисленных вариациях. Если Вы громко на английском произнесёте: «av8or» то звучать будет так, как надо.

В ближайшее время выложу фотографии с воскресного автошоу. Это будет первая демонстрация моей 3102 в США.

С Новым Годом!
Джерри.

Вложение:
Комментарий к файлу: Interior I Салон 1

Вложение:
Комментарий к файлу: Interior II Салон 2

Вложение:
Комментарий к файлу: Under the hood Под капотом

Вложение:
Комментарий к файлу: Getting the new brakes ready to go back on my 3102 Подготовка новых тормозов к установке.

Вложение:
Комментарий к файлу: New shoes Новые колодки

Последний раз редактировалось av8or1 Вс июн 02, 2013 23:25, всего редактировалось 6 раз(а).
перевод Алкоголлера

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб янв 01, 2011 12:46 
Маршал Gaz3102-Club
Финансовая поддержка сайта (1) Заслуги перед сайтом. (1) Технический эксперт (1)
Благодарил (а): 222 раз.
Дневник: Просмотр записи (1)
Яйца пользователя aldeen самые крутые в ТехасссссеЯйца пользователя aldeen самые крутые в ТехасссссеЯйца пользователя aldeen самые крутые в ТехасссссеЯйца пользователя aldeen самые крутые в ТехасссссеЯйца пользователя aldeen самые крутые в ТехасссссеЯйца пользователя aldeen самые крутые в ТехасссссеЯйца пользователя aldeen самые крутые в ТехасссссеЯйца пользователя aldeen самые крутые в ТехасссссеЯйца пользователя aldeen самые крутые в ТехасссссеЯйца пользователя aldeen самые крутые в Техасссссе
Welcome :icon_e_smile:! 3102 walks on a planet :) !

Раздел Литература, Статьи

Профиль Персональный альбом  

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб янв 01, 2011 13:43 
старшой лт
Финансовая поддержка сайта (1) форкамовод (1) Заслуги перед сайтом. (1) Технический эксперт (1)
Яйца пользователя lexx самые крутые в ТехасссссеЯйца пользователя lexx самые крутые в ТехасссссеЯйца пользователя lexx самые крутые в ТехасссссеЯйца пользователя lexx самые крутые в ТехасссссеЯйца пользователя lexx самые крутые в ТехасссссеЯйца пользователя lexx самые крутые в ТехасссссеЯйца пользователя lexx самые крутые в ТехасссссеЯйца пользователя lexx самые крутые в ТехасссссеЯйца пользователя lexx самые крутые в ТехасссссеЯйца пользователя lexx самые крутые в Техасссссе
As much as I can see, the the body number is 4-digit one, so your car may be one of the earliest existing. Do you know anything about the previous owners? Such cars were commonly used by state workers and ran for hundreds thousand kilometers until they were charged off and sold to citizens in poor condition after several major repairs. So, there are very few known early cars.

Talking about the dashbord of your car I can tell that the early-style controlls are installed into the new dashboard, and it's the first time I see such thing. There were several photos of the opposite thing, but never this one. Could you take a closer picture?

As much as I can see, the engine block may be the original "4022" one (i can't see it from this view), but the cylinder head is surely from the newer 402 one, which is thousands more popular and easier to use and get parts for.

What are red-blue-yellow devices on both sides under the hood? Is this xenon headlapms controllers?

Excuse me for torturing you, but I ask that questions to find out which way of restoration or modification you're going to choose and may be give you some piece of advice :) And finally that's some practice for me in English, which I'm beginning to forget since the school-times...

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб янв 01, 2011 14:16 
Лейтенант
форкамовод (1) Технический эксперт (1)
Благодарил (а): 1 раз.
Яйца пользователя Sha самые крутые в ТехасссссеЯйца пользователя Sha самые крутые в ТехасссссеЯйца пользователя Sha самые крутые в ТехасссссеЯйца пользователя Sha самые крутые в ТехасссссеЯйца пользователя Sha самые крутые в ТехасссссеЯйца пользователя Sha самые крутые в ТехасссссеЯйца пользователя Sha самые крутые в ТехасссссеЯйца пользователя Sha самые крутые в ТехасссссеЯйца пользователя Sha самые крутые в Техасссссе
Welcome in our community!

I wonder where did you get the spare parts for brakes? Are they from Russia or you bought it in US?

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб янв 01, 2011 22:58 
Младший
Privet!

Thank you for the additional welcome. lexx, please ask all questions you would like to ask. One reason I joined your 3102 forum is to receive advice from 3102 experts such as yourselves. I have been working on cars in my free time for years and can tear down a rotary engine from one of my Mazda RX7s in no time. But I am completely new to Russian cars, so I could use the advice from folk on this forum. Sure, there are many similarities. Brakes are brakes, an engine is an engine, but it is the subtle details that make the difference. And so I am open to all advice from people on this forum! :ag:

I hope that folk who do not speak English can understand me with an online translator. This is what I use to read your forum too.

First, sha asked a question about parts. Sha is correct to wonder about this. I researched it prior to buying my 3102. As it turns out, I can receive parts that are shipped from Russia. And naturally, no parts for a Volga are available from any company in the USA. I have used Kirill in Kazan, Russia for a few parts. His website is http://www.ladaparts.ru - perhaps some of you know of him. He sent me the new drums for my rear brakes. I could not tell if they were new or used drums. He told me that they were new. I was confused because they were painted all black. In the USA, a thin film of oil is used to prevent drums and rotors from rusting while waiting to be sold. Later I was told that in Russia new drums for the 3102 are painted black and this is normal. So I accepted that explanation.

Finally, my wife is from Kharkov, Ukraine. There is a big automarket outdoor sales place in Kharkov. I went there myself and liked it very much! You handle the parts much better in Russia and Ukraine than we do in America. My congratulations to you! There, you travel to the big outdoor market and you can buy everything you need. Here we have much smaller shops that are closer to the city, but that may not have what you need. I would prefer to have your system. Anyway, when she came to me in February 2010 from Ukraine she brought to me the shoes, springs, oil filters and fuel filters. Her brother accompanied her to the market to help. As of now, I only have Kirill in Kazan. Hopefully by joining this forum I can make additional contacts to help buy parts in the future.

This post is already becoming lengthy. I will answer the other questions in my next post.

Thank you!

Jerry

Posted after 42 minutes 8 seconds:
Privet!

And now to answer lexx's questions. I must first commend you. You have an excellent eye for details! It appears that you know 3102s well, that is great! I hope to learn more from the experts on this forum. Also, please understand that everything I have said about my car's history - and everything that I will say in the future - is simply what I have been told by the previous owners via a translator. Clearly I cannot guarantee the 100% accuracy of this information. However I would like that if anyone has more correct information that they share it with me. I welcome this because I want to know my 3102 very well.

One reason I bought it was because of its rich history. It was originally a government vehicle, driven by an upper member of the Soviet Union government. After the collapse of that government, this same man bought it. He restored it over the next several years. I bought it in December 2009.

Yes you are correct. My GAZ is number 2015 of 2135 Volga 3102s that were manufactured in 1983. You can see the chassis number in the picture attached. I do not know if this makes my Volga an early existing 3102 or not. I will rely on your expert opinion.

You said that the controls of my dashboard were early models. Which controls exactly? The steering wheel and shifter? I am very curious to know more. Additional pictures? Sure, I am glad to. I have attached a few more to this post.

As for the engine, I only know what I have been told. I was told that it is the original engine from 1983. At the factory, they substituted a gasoline engine instead of the deisel engine because the deisel engine did not meet the standards for the Vladimir region. I was also told that this engine was rebuilt in 2007. It was not clear what that means exactly. I look forward to hearing your opinion. I have included a picture of the head for a closer look. Is it the newer one?

I do not know what the red-blue-yellow devices were in those pictures. They were taken while the car was still in Russia. Once it arrived in the USA, these devices had been removed. You can see that in the photos shown in this post as well.

And please lexx, ask all questions that you care to ask. I am open to any and all advice regarding my upcoming restoration, so please everyone: tell me your opinions and give me your suggestions. I would like to keep this car as original as possible for as long as possible. I am patient and can wait for parts to arrive from Russia.

Finally, I forgot to mention one other repair that I made to my 3102 after receiving it. The fan belts were in absolutely horrible condition! Someone had actually taken one of them, turned it inside out and put it back on the car! What? Why not just replace the belt? I could not believe it. Unfortunately these belts are not common in the USA. I needed to do some searching, but finally I found replacement belts from a local auto parts store. I removed the horrible belts and put the new ones on my Volga. Much better. I have attached pictures of this repair too.

Many thanks to all! Happy New Year! (slishkum Novum Godum!)

Jerry
Вложение:
Комментарий к файлу: Closer look under the hood

Вложение:
Комментарий к файлу: Another look

Вложение:
Комментарий к файлу: Chassis Number

Вложение:
Комментарий к файлу: Closer look at interior

Posted after 6 minutes 17 seconds:
More pictures!

Thanks,

Jerry
Вложение:
Комментарий к файлу: Cylinder Head close up

Вложение:
Комментарий к файлу: Interior

Вложение:
Комментарий к файлу: More of the interior

Вложение:
Комментарий к файлу: More of the interior

Вложение:
Комментарий к файлу: No devices remaining

Posted after 8 minutes 57 seconds:
Pictures of the horrible belts.

Thanks!

Jerry
Вложение:
Комментарий к файлу: Bad belts I

Вложение:
Комментарий к файлу: Bad belts II

Вложение:
Комментарий к файлу: Belt inspection I

Вложение:
Комментарий к файлу: Belt inspection II

Вложение:
Комментарий к файлу: New belts

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс янв 02, 2011 00:22 
Лейтенант
Яйца пользователя Sha самые крутые в ТехасссссеЯйца пользователя Sha самые крутые в ТехасссссеЯйца пользователя Sha самые крутые в ТехасссссеЯйца пользователя Sha самые крутые в ТехасссссеЯйца пользователя Sha самые крутые в ТехасссссеЯйца пользователя Sha самые крутые в ТехасссссеЯйца пользователя Sha самые крутые в ТехасссссеЯйца пользователя Sha самые крутые в ТехасссссеЯйца пользователя Sha самые крутые в Техасссссе
Jerry, maybe you have heared about 3102 with rotary engines, 31028? If you are familiar with this engines it will be an interesting idea for tuning. :)

I was curious about the source of Volga spare parts in US because I thought that you have found some analogues from old Ford, for example. AFAIK they have the same PCD as old Volgas.

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс янв 02, 2011 01:45 
старшой лт
That was some term misunderstanding...

Original early dashboard is this:

Изображение

You see thee separate blocks of gauges: oil, temp, charge and fuel in the left one, clock in the middle and speedometer in the right one.

The 3110-style dashboard is this:

Изображение

All the gauges are in one block, the tachometer was added and there is no clock at all.

And finally this is the last version from the very last Volgas

Изображение

I've seen several times when the gauges from 3110 were installed into early 3102 dashboard, for example:

Изображение

But it's the first time I see the opposite thing.

I think it would be much easier to keep the car in the current condition because you'd need to replace the whole interior including the seats and the door coverings to make it took like it was in 1983 :)

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс янв 02, 2011 03:59 
Младший
Alkoroller кое что может
Hello bro! Megarespect! It`s damn complicated to tune Russian car where you live. Don`t forget that the engine bay of 3102 is just crazy big. What about V8 from Charger for example?
p.s. Damn beautiful car! Everything is in place.
p.p.s. Sorry for my English, damn lack of practice.

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс янв 02, 2011 17:48 
Младший
Privet Sha-

Yes, I had read some information in the Internet about the 3102 with the rotary engine. However this information was quite limited. Not much was known about it, so it wasn't clear which engine was used. I will not put a rotary into my 3102, no. Instead, I would prefer to keep it as original as possible for as long as I possibly can do that. Time will tell. Heck, I even like the "CCCP" that is on the top of the oil filter canister! I also like the fact that the engine setup is old-school enough to even have an oil canister type of setup instead of the spin-on types of modern cars. Cool! :ag:

As for old Fords, I don't know what Volgas have in common with them (PCD)?, but getting parts for really old American vehicles is difficult too. So even if I could find common ground between the two, it would be a matter of choosing which poision I wanted to drink with respect to the level of difficulty required in sourcing new parts. Thanks for the tip just the same.

Jerry

Posted after 17 minutes 36 seconds:
Thank you lexx for the pictures and explanation. I have saved those pictures in my Volgas folder for future reference. I understand what you were saying now. It appears then that I have a complete 3110 interior, including the steering wheel. I wonder if there is an airbag hiding in that thing...it has the correct shape for one.

So what is your opinion lexx? Do I have an early-existing 3102? What type of cylinder head do I have, can you tell?

Alkoroller - yes you are correct. Working on a 3102 will be difficult from the USA. But I am willing to face that challenge, no problem. And you are also correct to say that the engine bay is quite big. It could easily fit a hemi V8, but for me that would destroy the car's originality and therefore some of its appeal. For me, I would rather keep it in as original condition as is possible from the USA.

I'm heading out to the car show this morning. I will post pictures when I return. Thank you again to all for the input!

Jerry

ps- Just for fun, here is a picture of my Volga as it was being unloaded from the shipping container in Houston, TEXAS, USA on February 2nd, 2010!
Вложение:
Комментарий к файлу: Come to papa

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс янв 02, 2011 21:46 
прапор
Благодарил (а): 3 раз.
Алексашка может всехАлексашка может всехАлексашка может всех
Я нихера не понял :dx: Вкратце, по-русски, суть. :bc:

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс янв 02, 2011 22:57 
Маршал Gaz3102-Club
Финансовая поддержка сайта (1) Заслуги перед сайтом. (1) Технический эксперт (1)
Яйца пользователя aldeen самые крутые в ТехасссссеЯйца пользователя aldeen самые крутые в ТехасссссеЯйца пользователя aldeen самые крутые в ТехасссссеЯйца пользователя aldeen самые крутые в ТехасссссеЯйца пользователя aldeen самые крутые в ТехасссссеЯйца пользователя aldeen самые крутые в ТехасссссеЯйца пользователя aldeen самые крутые в ТехасссссеЯйца пользователя aldeen самые крутые в ТехасссссеЯйца пользователя aldeen самые крутые в ТехасссссеЯйца пользователя aldeen самые крутые в Техасссссе
Алексашка писал(а):

Я нихера не понял :dx: Вкратце, по-русски, суть. :bc:
Александр, что за моветон, онлайн переводчик же есть :) . В кратце: оказывается есть не только на Руси любители Волги. Джерри, так его зовут, американец из Техаса, приобрел 02ю аж 83 года выпуска (а хотел 3110, но по их законам ввезти ее не смог бы....вот и купил во Владимире 02ю), но правда всю "уколхоженную" деталями разных выпусков. Состояние у нее очень даже ничего. Он очень удивляется на конструкцию и тд и тп. Наш народ приветствует его и задает разного рода вопросы. Также спрашивает по запчастям и просит в дальнейшем помогать советами. В общем то все. Да, забыл, у нее интересный синтез торпеды от 10ки и встроенной в нее приборки 1го выпуска. Посетовал еще на наши развалы ЗЧ на рынках - понравились больше чем их фирменные магазины.

PS Я думаю, что сей витеватый текст онлайн переводчику не позубам. Будем надеяться, что текст переведет для Jerry супруга :)

PPS Jerry, это весьма занимательное повествование по поводу поиска машины :ay:

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс янв 02, 2011 23:02 
Фанат - форкамовод
Финансовая поддержка сайта (1) форкамовод (1) Технический эксперт (1)
Благодарил (а): 33 раз.
Авто: ГАЗ-31013, ГАЗ-31028, ГАЗ-3102, ГАЗ-21Р, ГАЗ-22177, ГАЗ-2752, ГАЗ-69А
Яйца пользователя Суворов самые крутые в ТехасссссеЯйца пользователя Суворов самые крутые в ТехасссссеЯйца пользователя Суворов самые крутые в ТехасссссеЯйца пользователя Суворов самые крутые в ТехасссссеЯйца пользователя Суворов самые крутые в ТехасссссеЯйца пользователя Суворов самые крутые в ТехасссссеЯйца пользователя Суворов самые крутые в ТехасссссеЯйца пользователя Суворов самые крутые в ТехасссссеЯйца пользователя Суворов самые крутые в ТехасссссеЯйца пользователя Суворов самые крутые в Техасссссе
Greetings! And welcome!
You GAZ-3102 looks well! :ay:

Алексашка писал(а):

Я нихера не понял Вкратце, по-русски, суть.

http://www.translate.ru/en-ru/general/? ... 26t%3D1192 переводчик не совсем корректно переводит, но суть должна быть понятна...

Добавлено спустя 43 минуты 59 секунд:
The head of the cylinder block 4021 is under a low-bracket gasoline (at us it has mark АИ-80), possibly such head of the cylinder block has been established at repair. From factory this year had number 4022 or 4023. 402 (1) began to put at factory in the nineties. And on the block what first figures of number? A cover of a case of the engine aluminum or steel?
Front brake gears drum-type or disk with 4 piston buckles?
Mouldings of rear quarter pillars of a roof you can photograph more in detail?
Has noticed that there is no number tablet on a body. :bn:
I too from gas-21 have put a front emblem, it is pleasant to me more ;)

[головка блока цилиндров 4021 - это под низкооктановый бензин (у нас он имеет марку АИ-80), вероятно такая головка блока цилиндров была установлена при ремонте. С завода в этом году имели номер 4022 или 4023. 402(1) стали ставить на заводе в 90-х годах. а на блоке какие первые цифры номера? крышка картера двигателя алюминиевая или стальная?
передние тормозные механизмы барабанные или дисковые с 4-х поршневыми скобами?
накладки задних стоек крыши можешь сфотографировать подробнее?
заметил, что отсутствует номерная табличка на кузове. :bn:
переднюю эмблему я тоже от газ-21 поставил, мне она больше нравится ;) ]

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн янв 03, 2011 00:02 
Лейтенант
Цитата:
So what is your opinion lexx? Do I have an early-existing 3102? What type of cylinder head do I have, can you tell?

No, this is not the oldest car. I saw photos of car with body number "143". :) It is in Ukraine, but its body in poor condition, as for me. LMichael wanted to buy that car and made a photo session of it.
You have the ordinary head for ZMZ-402 engine.

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн янв 03, 2011 04:36 
Младший
Hi all-

Sha- thank you for the information, I appreciate your answers.

Cyvorov- thank you also for helping Alexander to understand what I have posted. To answer your questions, The number on the cylinder head is 4021 1003010. The paperwork that I have states that the engine is a 40210D-20058770. Yes, my front brakes are disc, rear brakes are drum. I can provide more pictures of the rear pillar, sure.

The car show went well today. The weather was cold (for TEXAS, but not for Russia) so there were only 150 people who showed up and perhaps 60 cars. However many people stopped by and asked a lot of questions about my 3102. All were intrigued by its story and its history. So, your Russian car has many fans in TEXAS now too! :bp:

Thanks!

Jerry
Вложение:
Комментарий к файлу: My 3102 lined up at the car show

Вложение:
Комментарий к файлу: Drawing a crowd

Вложение:
Комментарий к файлу: Inquisitive people take a first look at a Russian car

Вложение:
Комментарий к файлу: A closer look

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн янв 03, 2011 11:43 
старшой лт
av8or1 писал(а):

The paperwork that I have states that the engine is a 40210D-20058770.

This means that the whole engine was replaced. The original 4022 engine should have the number like *4022*1234567*. But the car body is surely the early one because of the spare wheel under the boot floor and the high position of petrol cap and other features.

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт янв 04, 2011 10:07 
Младший
lexx-

Ok thank you for the reply. I decided to call the previous owners in Russia and ask them directly. They told me that the engine was replaced in 1991. This seems to agree with what you have told me. It could be better this way, not sure.

I began the restoration work tonight. The first thing that I wanted to do before dis-assembling anything was a compression test. Starting from the front cylinder nearest the radiator to the back, I got these values:

CYLINDER READING (psi) (bar)
1 99 (6.826)
2 97 (6.688)
3 100 (6.895)
4 101 (6.964)

So the range is ok, but I don't have an FSM to compare the numbers against overall. Anyone know if these are good or bad for a standard 4021 series engine? Does anyone know where I could buy a copy of the Factory Service Manual (FSM)? This is a repair manual that is usually issued by the car's original manufacturer.

Some other issues that interest me. They are high on my priority list of things to repair:

1) I noticed that the left rear quarter panel of my 3102 seems to be out-of-spec. If you look down the sight line of the top of the body, it doesn't line up with the rear passenger door. That door opens and closes ok.

2) Related to the above, the seam of the trunk lid doesn't line up correctly with the body on the driver's side, but it does on the passenger side. It's almost like there was some damage there at one point, but the sellers stated that there was no damage history. I will know more once I can get a closer look. But something has to be done, I just can't leave it like that.

3) The left rear also seems to ride lower than the right rear. After a quick inspection, it appears to simply be an issue with the leaf springs on the left side, but I won't know until I can take it all apart. This too is something that I will correct; I cannot leave it like it is.

Thanks again!

Jerry
Вложение:
Комментарий к файлу: Left side

Вложение:
Комментарий к файлу: Gap in trunk seam

Вложения:
Комментарий к файлу: Right side

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт янв 04, 2011 12:32 
Маршал Gaz3102-Club
av8or1 писал(а):

Factory Service Manual (FSM)? This is a repair manual that is usually issued by the car's original manufacturer.
Click this link

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт янв 04, 2011 16:51 
подпол
Финансовая поддержка сайта (1) форкамовод (1) Технический эксперт (1)
Благодарил (а): 13 раз.
Нет ничего круче яиц FrolНет ничего круче яиц FrolНет ничего круче яиц FrolНет ничего круче яиц FrolНет ничего круче яиц Frol
My legs! OMG!
I am really happen to see the New Member from the USA. Actually, I don`t have any time now for detail research of this theme b`se I am going to Ufa.
Back to the AC, I have see 1 project of T101, it was Full complect for instal on the 402 engine. Now, the Search this complect is difficult b`se it is not produced.
But I know not-one projects of instal another models AC into Volga.I think it is more usefull way for owning AC that search of Original AC.
Guys! Could you find any material, photos of examples of installing AC into 3110 board?
Парни, накидайте фоток и ссылок установок кондишенов в Волгу.

433.100 MHz (2ch LPD) Основной
433.425 MHz (15ch LPD) Резервный

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт янв 04, 2011 23:08 
генерал Gaz3102-Club
Финансовая поддержка сайта (1) Заслуги перед сайтом. (1)
Благодарил (а): 129 раз.
Яйца пользователя ADR самые крутые в ТехасссссеЯйца пользователя ADR самые крутые в ТехасссссеЯйца пользователя ADR самые крутые в ТехасссссеЯйца пользователя ADR самые крутые в ТехасссссеЯйца пользователя ADR самые крутые в ТехасссссеЯйца пользователя ADR самые крутые в ТехасссссеЯйца пользователя ADR самые крутые в ТехасссссеЯйца пользователя ADR самые крутые в ТехасссссеЯйца пользователя ADR самые крутые в Техасссссе
Ткните в мою тему - там полно фоток. Я ещё не до конца протрезвел, чтоб вникать в аглицкий текст...
Hello Jerry! I glad to see you inthis forum.
What route you have transported you car?

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср янв 05, 2011 04:00 
Младший
RPG-7: My 3102 traveled from Vladimir, Russia to Kotka, Finland. Then by boat from Kotka to Bremenhaven, Germany. And then to Houston, TEXAS. I picked it up in Houston and towed it back to Austin with a trailer. (picture)

Thank you for your welcome.

Jerry
Вложение:
Комментарий к файлу: Trailer to Austin

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср янв 05, 2011 22:36 
генерал Gaz3102-Club
Финансовая поддержка сайта (1) Заслуги перед сайтом. (1)
Благодарил (а): 129 раз.
Яйца пользователя ADR самые крутые в ТехасссссеЯйца пользователя ADR самые крутые в ТехасссссеЯйца пользователя ADR самые крутые в ТехасссссеЯйца пользователя ADR самые крутые в ТехасссссеЯйца пользователя ADR самые крутые в ТехасссссеЯйца пользователя ADR самые крутые в ТехасссссеЯйца пользователя ADR самые крутые в ТехасссссеЯйца пользователя ADR самые крутые в ТехасссссеЯйца пользователя ADR самые крутые в Техасссссе
Good travel!
To Kotka too a trailer? Or under the own steam

Добавлено спустя 13 часов 9 минут 35 секунд:
about air conditioner - this topic viewtopic.php?f=11&t=379

Добавлено спустя 3 минуты 21 секунду:
If in brief, it involves installation of the electric fan and more powerful generator.

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб янв 08, 2011 00:20 
старшой лт
av8or1, I think your compression test results are quite OK. There is quite no difference between the cylinders and that's great. Was the engine warm enough and was the throttle fully open? The compression ratio of 4021 engine is 6.7, so the pressure should be about 9bar I think...

Then, the left rear door or left rear wing could be easily replaced during the repairs or not adopted well enough. The doors could be taken from the car which interior was used. But the similar details can have minor differences and might not fit the particular car. You should better talk to some body repair man or try to adjust the hinges and/or the door lock yourself.

Talking about trunk lid, it's not quite clear whether it is higher than the wing or is it shifted to the right. If shifted to the right than simply open it, push to the left at the window side and move the lock to the right a bit.

The rear springs is a weak point. They can get lower unevenly. It is a common problem. But first take the measuring tape, put the car on a flat surface and measure the distance between the floor and all four wheelarches for example. Then lift the car with the jack putting it at the center of the front axle and then at the center of rear axle to find out where is the problem, because the front axle with the stabilizer is much stronger than the rear one. If the stabilizer is adjusted incorrectly it can easily tilt the whole car to one side. Finally, the whole body can be curved...

And the last thing. Due to the serial number, the engine was manufactured in 2002.

Начать новую тему Ответить на тему  [ Сообщений: 300 ]  На страницу 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  След.